1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important FtM Resource: Affordable! (A bit NSFW- Beware please! c: )

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Aro, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Aro

Aro

I'll quickly say that I've cleared this topic and link with the staff already, so don't worry!

Now then. I've recently become aware of this amazing product that I don't think enough people know about. As opposed to a lot of treatments or surgery, it is a great price. What is it, you ask? Well. This company makes prosthetic penises. (And they also sell safe, affordable binders that are very comfortable)

What's so great about these? They function. You can pee standing up and wear them in comfort about your daily life. They don't require a harness. They have harnesses for comfort, but you can just wear them as well. There are various shapes, sizes, and skin colors.

For those of you struggling, I think it would be a wonderful option to help you feel comfortable. For those with partners, they have erection rods as well so you can actually use it appropriately. I won't say more on that, as you can read it in the various product descriptions on the page.

I encourage you all to check them out as they are truly amazing! And let me know what you think of them. I'm of course in no way affiliated, I just think that it's a great innovation and a much more affordable step to feeling comfortable.

The company is called Peecock, and you can find all of this and their information here. c: To reiterate, please be aware that the images are NSFW on the page, even though they aren't real. :wink:

I would very much like to boost the signal on this. I feel it is very important!

2. Lazuri

While I think this could be a good idea for FtM trans* people, I can't stop laughing at the name. Brilliant!

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've heard mixed reviews from that site, as well as Freetom. I could never master a thing because I lack patience, but more power to those who have.

4. Aro

Aro

I love the name! Very clever indeed.

Really? I have a couple friends who have one, though I don't own one myself. I've not heard any complaints from them. Is it that they are difficult to get used to, Daydreamer? Or something else? I'm curious to know, as I was considering it for myself. I haven't heard anything negative.

5. Lazuri

Could be a version thing. I see they have three different generations and the more recent ones might be much better than the older ones.

6. Aro

Aro

I know that they recently released a new version. I think that there might be some people who would have problems peeing with it, perhaps? I assume, as well as read, it doesn't quite have the pressure of the real thing, but that's to be expected. I'm just happy that it works. It could definitely be a version thing, though. I would only be going for the most recent one. I'd be willing to pitch that extra sum for the updated version.

7. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not even checking the link. For some people such stuff won't work, it'll only make it worse, way worse... I'm not just a body, but a thinking head as well (hyperactive thinking head, can't stop thinking).

I'm belong to the homo neurotic sapiens species, so... Nope.
    Even reading or thinking about such stuff triggers dysphoria.

8. Aro

Aro

Of course. I'm sorry those sorts of things trigger you. It's awful to have triggers like that. I'm thankful that I don't have that when it comes to my own dysphoria. This certainly is not for everyone, and I can of course understand why it isn't. But it's definitely helpful to some- and that was the goal in posting this. c:

9. antibinary

Cool, shame I'll have to wait till I get to uni to buy one.

10. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I forgot if it was with the Peecock or the freetom, but I've heard people say the rod broke and it messed up part of the STP. I've heard mostly good things, but there are some negative ones.

11. shota

shota Guest

ugh i'm totally so lazy I could so use I new prosthetic penises thanks for the link

12. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually have one of these. Gen2. I ordered the 5.5" but I'm 90% sure it's actually the 4". I'm annoyed I spent extra, but happy they made the mistake because I think the 5.5" would have been WAY too big. If I noticed when I got it I would have asked for them to send back the difference in money. But I didn't. I've never heard anyone else have that problem, so I don't think it's something others would have to worry about.

If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer.

13. Aro

Aro

I wish you luck and speed in getting one if that's what you want, Antibinary!

Thanks for the information, Daydreamer. I've not heard anything about that. But I think that is definitely always something to consider. I don't think I would be getting it for the rod, however. It sucks if there was some faulty equipment in your friend's or your order.

No problem, Shota. c: I'm glad it helps.

That is so awesome, Ronin! Not that they messed up on the size for you. But I guess a happy mistake is a happy mistake. XD Hm. I would very much like to know how efficient the peeing mechanism is. How pressured is it? Does it work close to normal or does it dribble a lot?

14. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I'm actually not a fan of STP's, for the simple fact they are unhygienic.

Sorry, I just don't do good with pee.

I could use a packer, which would allow me to wear tight pants.. But that's one goddamn expensive packer.

15. Aro

Aro

I can definitely agree on the viewpoint of hygiene. I think that comes with the difficulty of maintenance. I think that if you tried, you could probably keep it very clean, and at least pee is sterile. I totally get it, though. I have OCD about cleanly hands.

Oh man, yeah. I don't think I would recommend getting this as a packer. There are much more affordable and reasonable options that way! XD

16. anonym

anonym Guest

Checked the link and thanks, but I think I'll pass. I have never liked the idea of stps because of hygiene reasons. If an environmentally friendly, disposable alternative was created then yeah, I'd give that a go when I'm using public toilets, again for hygiene reasons (don't like getting close to dirty public toilets). As for the packer itself, I guess I'm one who finds it a dysphoria trigger. Packing just reminds me of what I haven't got and it doesn't feel authentic, despite my dysphoria about that...that...thing. I recently spent out on shoe inserts to make me taller. I thought I'd wear them everyday but no. I think I'm obsessed with authenticity.

17. Aro

Aro

That would be an excellent idea. Hopefully 3D Printing and technology gets to the point where a disposable factor would be viable. I never thought about that! It would be a great option.

Nothing wrong with that, of course. I am sorry that you feel that way. I definitely understand. *hug*