1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I bi?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alelis, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Alelis

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello,

Basically, I think I have been attracted to boys my whole life and always considered myself to be straight, however I met a girl a couple of years ago and don't know anymore. It's taken me a while to decide if I have a crush on her and even still I'm not completely sure but I think I do. She's the only girl I've ever had a crush on so idk what to think - is this just a one off thing or will I meet other girls and like them too? Would I be attracted to non-binary people as well? So yeah I'm a bit confused and help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Well you have several options here.If your only attracted to this one girl it is possible that you are straight and simply have feelings for THIS one girl.You could also be bi sexual or pan (this would include the attraction to non binarys).The point is its your sexuality so no one else can give you an answer to that.Just take your time and think over who you're attracted to and what you're the most comfortable with.Also being attracted to boys AND girls doesn't automatically mean your attracted to non b people as well.Hope this helps a little even though i didn't really answer your question.