1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally! Laser appointment for the pubic area!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KayJay, Mar 3, 2015.

1. KayJay

I'm really having a great day. This is something I've thought would make me feel a lot better about my body. I hate how hair looks so I remove it, I've tried many methods. I get ingrowns and red marks that won't go away. So no matter what I lose! Today I decided screw it my face, chest and tummy have had enough laser and I'll look into the pubic region. Like usual they lady is giving me quite the discount which makes it affordable enough to me.

I'm so stoked because it won't totally get rid of my dysphoria towards my private parts, but being smooth there makes me feel much more feminine. Shaving is ok the day of but I'm excited for the end results of what laser will do. Many treatments await me but I'm just pumped and wanted to share the news and good vibes with my friends here on EC.

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome! :slight_smile: I'm glad to hear you're excited about it. It'll be great to get rid of your hair and not have those annoying red bumps. :tantrum:

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Congrats (*hug*)