1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't figure it out

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nevers, Mar 4, 2015.

1. nevers

Out Status:
    All but family
    So, some days I feel like I'm androgyne. I'd be fine with being androgyne, but I want to be a guy. I also want to be a girl. Most days I want to be a guy though. I feel like crap trying to figure it out. Today in the shower I was fine with myself and thought "silly girl" but I feel like I'm just a transman in denial. I think I might be just in denial because of how much it'll screw up my life. The hate crimes and stuff, and I want to be a musician in a band. What if I got shot on stage or something? My parents are going to disown me. Am I just in denial or am I just non-binary jumping to conclusions? I switch back and forth on how I feel, but then I remember my life is going to be screwed up in the end. I just want to be me. Any opinions or advice are great as always, thanks in advance.

2. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, nobody can answer that but yourself.

3. randomly me

randomly me Guest

1. This
    2. Gender identity is something very personal and it takes time to figure it out don't jump to labels and try to get through with it in a week because that won't work.finding what's right for you can take months to years so just try to calm down take your time and just try to be who your comfortable being.

4. Queero

Nobody can tell you that but you.

The best advice I could give you, from going back and forth over this for years until I finally stopped internally re-closeting myself, is just to relax and go with what makes you comfortable.

If you're more comfortable in women's/men's/androgynous clothes, then that's what you should wear, don't focus on what the world around you wants, because it doesn't usually make you happy.