1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So much pain...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Stefan, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Stefan

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lately I've been discovering myself.I have decided there's a huge chance that 'm transgender. Making me an FtM.

But there's been some problems and I have been mentally struggling. I can't keep my mind off the subject. "Am I trans or not?"

I never had an dysphoria about my top or bottom parts of my body.
    I never knew what transgender was until 3 months ago and haven't kept my mind off of it since.
    I've always wanted to be a boy since I can remember.
    Always used guy screen names online with photos of guys I found online. (Oops)
    Envy guys for their bodies.
    Many many more reasons make me feel like I'm trans, but I've never had any dysphoria so that's what I'm confused about. Like before I knew what transgender was I was fine with being a girl. But once I found out how it works I looked more into it.
    I have super bad anxiety that interferes with my desision making so I'm having a super hard time deciding on what's right... What I am.

Okay all of that may be mixed up and confusing but just want your opinions? Opinions are so needed right now. It will literally calm my anxiety for a few days.

2. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You definitely dont have to have dysphoria about your body to be transgender.
    If you strongly feel you fully want to be a boy than thats how you feel.
    There are more possibillities then being totally male or totally female though.
    I'd say try things out if you can, try to experiment.
    You could try to live like a boy for a day or a few days and see how it feels, if it makes you more happy then you can go further with it, if not you can go back.
    Go and find out what suits you best. Dont try to fit into a box, explore and find your own way

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What makes you think you might be transgender?