1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's still one thing though:

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nikinja, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Nikinja

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

well there are always cases like that but they arn't the norm.
    just take time before undergoing surgery and see if the feeling lasts

3. MisterTinkles

These people are supposed to have at least two years of psychotherapy before even committing to such a procedure.

There was a documentary on sex changes when I was younger. One such individual was born male, then had the change to female, then decided to go back to male, then decided to go back to female again.............

This not only messed up his genitals where he is neither man nor woman any more........it caused him to loose a great deal of his sanity, as well as put him out in the streets, because he lost everything to pay for all these surgeries.

And having to take all sorts of differing drugs along these years of changing back and forth......messed up his beautiful skin to something very bad.

The last part of his bio in the documentary was that he was living in motel rooms, and the only way he made money was to do interviews and bio's......but even that was short lived.........so I have no idea what eventually happened to the guy.

You have to be 1,000% POSITIVE, beyond ANY and ALL doubts.......that a sex change is what you want. Otherwise it could really fuck you up, in more ways than one.

4. suninthesky

It's gender confirmation, not sex change.

You need to accept yourself as you are before getting medical treatment. As long as you accept yourself, you'll be okay whatever you decide to do.