1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help I lost and need help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lonewolfblair, Mar 9, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So for the last week I have been discovering my gender identity and have decided that I like portraying as female but have no problem with my male body (if you could help me figure out where this fits that would be nice), anyway so my best friend is really supportive and is even willing to let me wear some of her clothes the main problem I have is that I hate the idea of being judged and I feel ashamed and embarrassed when I express my self as female even when it is only in thought, so if you could help me with this that would be nice

Oh and one last thing if you could perhaps give suggestion on how to feel more girly at school with out being obviously girly i would greatly appreciate that.

2. Itsasecretx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey there! I dont really have much advice as I dont know a whole lot about Gender Identity.

But a way you could feel more girly without showing it- is maybe wearing ladies underwear? It wont be seen and you know its there? :slight_smile:)
    Im a female, and I know I Loooove wearing a sexy pair of panties, helps with confidence (I think anyway hehe)

Oh and I believe you should never be ashamed of who you really are :slight_smile: I know its hard though..

3. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks for the advice

4. RainDreamer

Well, you might be gender fluid, or you might be transgendered. Or maybe you are just a very feminine guy. Hard to tell, but it shouldn't matter. What matters the most is whether you can accept yourself or not. Labels shouldn't be important.

As for being more feminine, how about just trying on a bit sweeter and"girlier" scents for perfumes, shampoo or other body products? It is invisible, yet at the same time makes you feel a bit more girly.

5. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks I think I will go with being trans for now and I will look into you advice on being girly :slight_smile: