1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would Getting Breast Implants Make Me Feel more Female?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TrueHeartZ, Mar 10, 2015.

1. TrueHeartZ

I was born female but I have felt male my whole life. I hate everything about myself that's female, and not a day goes by that I don't wish I was born male. I want to be happy being female so bad I can't stand it. I feel like if I do things to make myself look more like a woman then these feelings will go away. I am considering getting breast implants to make my body curvier. I want to believe if I take out everything masculine about myself then I will change. However, I do not want to get breast implants. The idea makes me sick to think about. I remember when my breast first started growing in and it made me so sad I wanted to die. I hate the idea of making my breast bigger, but I know it would help me become more feminine and I must drowned out my masculine side. I'm not sure what to do?

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I really don't think breast implants would make you feel female, they would probably just make you miserable.

3. butHitlerisDead

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People get breast implants because they think they will look better with them and be happier because of it. If this wouldn't make you happier then don't do it. Trying to force yourself to be something that you're not is not going to work, and it's probably going to make you more dysphoric and possibly depressed. If you like the idea of having a flatter chest, why would you give yourself larger breasts? Perhaps invest in a quality binder and see if you like the look of it on you. Please don't waste money on implants that will just make you more uncomfortable. Embrace and love who you truly are, and if on the inside you feel masculine, then there's nothing wrong with trying to pursue that on the outside.

#3 butHitlerisDead, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  4. Quen

You should only do things that make you happy, and if you already know that getting these implants will make you feel "sick" then getting them is probably not the best idea. And I really don't think trying to look more like a "woman" (in quotations because women come in all shapes and sizes) is really going to make these feelings go away. Have you considered talking to a counselor or therapist who specializes in gender issues? You might be able to get a new perspective on all of this. If I were you, I'd try that before getting any surgery done.

P.S. I love the Neo avatar.

#4 Quen, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015