1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would getting breast implants help get rid of the masculine side of me?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TrueHeartZ, Mar 10, 2015.

1. TrueHeartZ

I was born female but I have felt male my whole life. I hate everything about myself that's female, and not a day goes by that I don't wish I was born male. I want to be happy being female so bad I can't stand it. I feel like if I do things to make myself look more like a woman then these feelings will go away. I am considering getting breast implants to make my body curvier. I want to believe if I take out everything masculine about myself then I will change. However, I do not want to get breast implants. The idea makes me sick to think about. I remember when my breast first started growing in and it made me so sad I wanted to die. I hate the idea of making my breast bigger, but I know it would help me become more feminine and I must drowned out my masculine side. I'm not sure what to do?

2. Lazuri

I think you'd find getting breast implants would have the opposite effect, I'm afraid.

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I think you'll become more unhappy with your body, and you'll be in hell.

Accept yourself for who you are. Do not try to change against your will.

4. Queero

I really don't think that getting breast implants would help you in any way from what you've described.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that would wreck your dysphoria, in a bad way.