1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

??? confused ???

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Awesome_trans_girl13, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    So, i have been confused lately because my feeling of wanting to be a girl is fading, its becoming more of a sort of cross dresser thing now, does anyone have any thoughts? Cuz im really confuzzeled

2. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    Any input is welcome

3. unholyzebra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Give me a little more to work on. How do you feel about becoming a girl, regardless of social impact? Would you be fine being a woman for the rest of your life? For me it came and went, then I got obsessed with whether or not I was trans. Then like an hour ago I realized that the only reason that I wanted to stay male was that I was afraid that I would lose my friends and family, but if I stayed male that would happen regardless because I wouldn't be able to find joy in a life like that.

Also I could be as sassy as I want to now

4. RainDreamer

Take your time, think it through. The first step of solidifying your identity is the most important. Once you are sure, you can go full speed if you want to.

And, I noticed that you are about the age to hit puberty or already in it. It will do some weird thing to you, if you are not on hormone blocker. It might change your thinking a bit.

How do you feel about who you are now, and who you might be as your body is changing?

5. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    Well im sure i want to be known as female in public but im not sure about being known as female in my family because they are extremely christian, homophobic and transphobic. I guess i would be, i dont really feel like im "a girl trapped in a boys body because i have my feminine features and my masculine features.

Well i dont like who i am now because i am overweight, hairy, and very masculine, and who i might be depends on wether i turn out fat or skinny because if i turn out fat i would hate myself and i would try to hide that and if i were skinny i would love it because ive always wanted to be the passive one in the relationship, right now i dont k ow any guy who would date me because of my weight.

6. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    Sorry if that last statment didnt make sense, i was refering to being the girl of the relationship, like the one being told tht i am beautiful, to be kissed softly and to have my hair brushed behind my ear, and to be able dto be lifted into the air by my boyfriend and to giggle like a little girl :icon_redf