1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cooltransginger, Mar 12, 2015.

1. cooltransginger

Since I am trans, and plan on getting a sex change to a woman, how do you dress, and act like a woman? How do you apply makeup and look sexy and look beautiful, like physical qualities, like hair skin, and nails? How do you mold your personality to fit a woman's? How do you have great style, and how to do you buy panties and bras and swimsuits while finding a great brand? How do I attract a man or woman after the operation? Will I be able to feel sexual pleasure? How can I be a woman in every way that I can?

Thanks!!!

2. JackBikwik

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would recommend r/asktransgender on reddit for some of these questions. You'll get a ton of personalized responses.

Some of these are very individualized concerns that you'll just work out for yourself over time. Not all women are the same. There's not some secret female handbook. Most of these things, even DFAB women need to learn how to do. If you have the chance, look around for MTF mentors in your area. They've been where you are and can help guide you on your journey.

Best of luck!