1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a little confused about gender identity...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by komorebi, Mar 14, 2015.

1. komorebi

Out Status:
    All but family
    hi there everyone, first post.

i don't know if the question i have is going to be really stupid or what. i've done a little reading on gender identity but i can't really find any answers... hope i don't insult anyone or anything.

so basically i was born female, grew up a bit of a tomboy but that's about it. it was only when i was about 16 that i even learned about non-binary genders.

so here's the thing: i fancy most genders, binary and non-binary.

but something i've felt for, like, ever is this insane amount of jealousy when i come across crossdressing males and sometimes MTFs? it's like i think "i wish i was them"?! which seems stupid because it would mean i'm identifying as a male... who's probably identifying as a female.

basically i occasionally highly desire to have boy parts but cross-dressing etc. but not to simply have boy parts. i don't think.

god this sounds ridiculous - am i crazy or is this a fairly normal thing that other people get?

:icon_redf

komo xxx

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

This isn't strange.Gender is something very individual and can be confusing (expecially the non binary ones).I've read from some people that feel like you so you are neither ridiculous or crazy.(*hug*)