1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Noodle72, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lately, for some reason, I've been wanting to and even trying out some binding techniques, but I would never wear them in public.
    I feel like a girl, and I act like a girl, so does it mean that I'm not 100% girl if I do this?
    Or maybe I'm just curious, I don't know, but I might be genderfluid or something.
    But mostly girl, if that makes sense.
    All I want are answers.
    Thanks for reading, and please respond if you have any advice.

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you feel like a girl, but you want to bind, you're still a girl. Binding doesn't necessarily mean you're trans. That being said, if for other reasons you think you might be trans, a desire to bind supports that.

You mention the possibility of being genderfluid. Do you feel like when you want to bind you don't feel like a girl? Does your gender change, or is it just the way you want to present yourself?

3. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've thought about it a bit more throughout the day, and I think I'm still a cisgender girl, just a little curious about what it's like to be a transguy or genderfluid (or something else along those lines). So I might still bind from time to time at home, but I still definitely feel like a girl. A little less girly at times, but still a girl.
    Thanks for responding!
    Hope you have a nice day! :slight_smile: