1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expressing myself?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by love dont judge, Mar 15, 2015.

1. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to start expressing myself as more feminine, but im not quite sure what i could do subtly. Ive been growing my hair out longer, and wearing more v-neck shirts and pastel colors, but im not sure of anything else that would be feminine-ish. Any ideas?

2. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could try wearing jewellery,(necklaces work well in schools that are strict on jewellery since they can easily be concealed) another suggestion is using girly shampoo and soap and if you have curly hair try straightening it. Now the next suggestion i am going to make is one i have not tried it and judging by your age it might be hard to aquire and i am only suggesting it since i was given it as advice a while back and seems to work for those who use it so yeah anyway my last suggestion is wearing girls underwear.

Another thing that can help is using a girls name (if you haven't done so already) but that isn't really subtle and can be hard for both yourself and your long term friends to adjust to.

So anyway i hope these suggestions will help you on your journey.

3. Queero

I agree, girly shampoo and bodywash.

4. Fandom obsessed

Buying wigs,Makeup,heels,cute clothes,and perfume,and KAWAII Decorations :slight_smile: I'm decked out in cute stuff 24/7. If you like anime and cartoons you can get ideals from those and the art community :slight_smile: My folders are pink, I have monster high folders and binders.Anything adorable and anything eye catching. I love wearing stelletos and dresses and skirts :grin:

5. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive come up with the name Luvina, vi for short so around my parents i can say its a nickname derived from my spanish name Octavio. Also, i should add that im out at school but not to any family members. And we dont have school uniforms. Thanks for the advice.