1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problems with getting a feminine voice

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CyberStar, Mar 23, 2015.

1. CyberStar

Recently, I bought a voice training program from HeartCorps.com. I tried to use it, but when Melanie said that one way to get to my voice would be to go to a falsetto and then bring it down as low as possible wothout cracking, I found that I was actually unable to do a flasetto. Or anything with the upper registers of my voice, for that matter. This is new, and it has me worried. Is there anything I can do?

2. MapleBrownSugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not quite sure how to describe how to do falsetto, but I imagine that you must not be used to flexing your voice. I'm not sure if there should be anything preventing you from doing it (I'm not an expert in that regard) so maybe you just need to exercise your voice and practice your range!

Do you sing at all? I'm more bad than good at singing, but I enjoy it and singing can help you get a better feel and control over your voice, I think you'll be able to find your falsetto if you just sing along to your favourite songs and try to match the pitch!

3. Lazuri

Try to imitate Mickey Mouse.