1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This gender thing is confusing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ForNarnia, Mar 26, 2015.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've posted about this before, but I'm still not sure.

-Basically, about 50% of the time, I feel like I don't really have a gender, I'm just me.
    -About 35% of the time, I feel like a male (or how I'd assume a male would feel anyway)
    -And the rest of the time, I feel like a girl.

This is kinda weird, because I can't tell if I just don't fit gender roles or if I am actually a different gender.

I don't like being called a girl, a woman, or a female, but I use female pronouns. Basically, people used to called me by male pronouns and tell me I was a man as insults, and I can't tell if that's why I don't want to use male pronouns.

I present as female in public because it's easier, but I prefer how I look as a guy.
    When I imagine myself in a relationship with a man, I tend to see myself as a male, but if I imagine being in a relationship with a woman, I kind of fluctuate between male and female.

Maybe I'm totally wrong here and I am actually 100% female, but I'm not sure, so any help you guys could give would be really useful. :3 Thanks for reading xx

2. Astral

To me, it sounds like your genderfluid / androgynous. You'd have to do more research into the several distinctions between those and related titles as I'm not too well versed on every one's meaning. Just my opinion though. :slight_smile:

3. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all