1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cis female or Demigirl?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Noodle72, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know whether I'm a cis female or a demigirl. I know how demigirl is sort of in between cis female and agender, but I'm more in between cis female and demigirl. I don't know what I should identify as. I feel like I like demigirl, but I also like cisgender, so I just don't know at this point.
    Any advice?

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think a lot of cis people don't strongly feel their gender (because being cis means you don't really have to), so you may very well just be cis. If you feel comfortable IDing as cis, I'd stick with it. You can always change your mind later (or just ignore my advice now) if it really doesn't feel right.

3. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for responding. I think for now I'll just identify as cis, but maybe think more about it later. Right now I'm mainly focusing on coming out as a panromantic lesbian, so I'll stick with that right now and figure this out later. :slight_smile: