1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transman with (awkward) questions

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayNurse95, Apr 4, 2015.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey all. I have some questions about some things that have been going on with T, growing pains and uh, sex related stuff. So, if you're under 18, you might want to skip this thread.
    Here are my curiosities-
    1. My lower parts (where my penis was supposed to be), its sore on the sides and below the clit (tiny penis). How can I handle the pain and soreness?
    2. My penis (or what it should be) is sticking out about 1/4 of an inch, will it grow some more?
    3. I am not very rich and I am looking for ways to pump. Is there any way to make one out of cheaper supplies? I tried making one out of a lube shooter by cutting off the tip and filing the top of it. It isn't good at holding suction though. Also, cutting plastic is difficult…
    4. I have heard that the penis grows about 1 to 3 inches on T on average. Is this true?
    5. What are some ways to overcome dysphoria during sex/masturbation?
    6. what are some of the best guy toys out there for trans* men? What do you all recommend?
    7. Its no surprise T makes men super horny… but its bothersome during work or around other people. How can I handle this?
    8. what are some techniques I can use to "jack off" with such a small penis?

Sorry for the awkward questions and thanks for the advice.
    :icon_redf

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How long have you been on T? I found that as my body became more used to T, the increased sex drive decreased. If you have only been on T for a short time, then you will have more effects out of it later. I would advise against pumping, if you do something wrong, you could really mess up that area, and that would be bad for multiple reasons.

3. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been on it for one month
    The T,anyway.

4. anonym

anonym Guest

Sorry to butt in without being able to answer your questions OP. I'm not on t but I am interested to know, does your sex drive go back to pre-t levels after your body gets used to the testosterone or will it always be high?

5. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Guys post puberty are often hornier than guys pre-puberty. Same goes with trans guys. From what I heard, the sex drive with go down after a while, but not to pre-T levels. Unless you're like me and horny all the time even pre-T (but I have naturally high testosterone)

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm probably not the best person to ask that question to, since I really did not have any sex drive before I started T. I just noticed that it spiked for me, and then it leveled out for me as time went on. I've been on it about a year now. When I have a dosage increase though, it will increase my drive for a bit before I become used to it.

As for the OP, if you've only been on a month, then I'm pretty sure that you will see some more changes. It takes some time for the hormones to change things though.

7. kristen48

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not an expert by any means in this area, but genetic males have that problem too. This is common when wearing tight underwear, or underwear that causes excess heat in that region.

From a genetic male perspective, sex drive is not always there either. It can be affected by a number of factors, including stress and what you think about.

What used to work for me in male puberty, doesn't work anymore. As MTF, ( preOp ) still in male body, I identify more with female role in that area these days.

8. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    interesting…
    I just need to look out for stuff.
    I am hoping to grow a tiny 'stache.

9. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You'll see more as you go along. I can't say much about sex drive since I never really had a strong one (which is why I think I'm an odd shade of gray), but maybe you will notice a change there as things go on.