1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone familiar with this?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Masnar, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Masnar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really, I have just come out to myself. Gay, mostly gay, sometimes bi, whatever. And I know what I am about to write sounds stupid...

Anyways, I have started to notice that my way of thinking is changing. I am getting more and more aroused by guys in public, to heights that even when I was horny for chicks is now being surpassing. I am starting to just to have wanton lust for men and their junk. I literally ache for guys. Which I never felt for women, unless we were immediately about to do it.

And I can't quite put my finger on it, but I am also starting thinking sometimes in more traditionally feminine ways. I want to be held, protected and possessed by maleness. Not to mention I feel less uptight about everything.

Is this normal, or I am I off-base? Because this change makes me feel youthful again...

2. Jellal

It probably makes you feel youthful because you're currently accepting how nice this sense of attraction feels, instead of repressing it. And I guess in some ways, there are experiences of homosexuality among men that involve more "feminine" feelings than "masculine" ones, which is why I've seen really "traditionally manly" gay guys and some who are just the opposite.

3. Masnar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is such a rush to feel this after all these years...!