1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I had this dream...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by hispanicninja9, Apr 12, 2015.

1. hispanicninja9

In which I was male. I mean, I had a black suit. Full black. And I really liked how I looked. Wearing a suit is something I have always wanted to. Maybe as a fantasy. I have always identified as a cisgender female and I want to stay that way. Can I be female while wearing what would normally be called "male clothes" often?
    Any advice would be helpful since I hate doubting about my gender/sexual orentation and this has made me ask soooo many questions about myself. Why can't I always be one way and stay like that forever?

My drafting looks like a ten year older's because my main language is spanish and my english is not the best(which is awful since this year I graduate from high school with a bilingual certificate :eusa_doh:slight_smile:

2. NaomiB

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Q - Can I be female while wearing what would normally be called "male clothes" often?

....Of course :slight_smile:

Wear what you want to wear and live as the gender you identify as.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can definitely wear "male clothes" and still be female. Androgynous/butch women are awesome and are just as female as femme women are.

I don't usually discourage questioning one's gender but since it seems to be causing you distress, I will say that I really don't think you have anything to worry about. If you show signs of being trans later, you can always come back to questioning your gender, but for now I really don't think you have any reason to think you're not cis. Guy's clothes are awesome and if you identify as a cis female, then you can be an awesome cis female in awesome masculine clothes :slight_smile:

And believe me, your English is quite good!