1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

drag queens

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anon991, Apr 14, 2015.

1. anon991

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I know they're not to everyone's taste but i find some drag queens and androgynous people really beautiful and sometimes I want be one myself. Does it make you gay to be attracted to drag queens and if not, is there even a label for people attracted to adrogynous people???

2. Queero

Ummmm...I am not sure.

I know that I absolutely adored Tony Curtis in Some Like it Hot. And I don't know if that has a label. Probably, there are so many different terms.

There's nothing wrong with doing drag, it might not be everyone's idea of a good time, but there's nothing wrong with it and I think it'd be fun.

3. KayJay

If I was in that situation I'd probably use the label queer, ambiguous enough to not offend people, because I do know some people can get offended over things like that.

I wouldn't really say you are gay since drag queens generally present over feminine so it is the feminine qualities you are attracted to I'm assuming, if you're straight.

4. anon991

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm not really sure what im attracted to in drag queens. I find some of masculine features og drag queens, crossdressers and androgynous people attractive as well I suppose

5. Queero

Are you attracted to guys who do drag after they are no longer in drag?

6. Just Jess

There is the whole kinsey scale thing. I am a pretty solid 5 out of 6. There are certain obstacles once we get our nickers off, someone else's thing gets in the way as much as mine does, but my last girlfriend was a transitioner like me, and I have found some queens that go by "he" to be smoking hot. I think bi or straight though would imply that a sexual relationship with a guy would work, and for me it just wouldn't. I really need to be with another woman. I really mean woman, not just body parts. I couldn't date someone who was ftm. But body parts like it or not do matter as far as attraction and feeling attractive; I am going to have to wait till we both have vajayjays till I can go "all the way" with anyone. Which I am comfortable with.

So no. I don't think it would make you gay. Just honest. Never be afraid to try anything though :slight_smile:

#6 Just Jess, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015