1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag question

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jinkies, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So tonight, I worked spotlight for my college's drag show. The show itself was outstanding, even if it was my first time going. We were sold out, and people were going wild.

Although, in months prior to this, I'd been thinking about doing drag myself. Now, I'm not quite ready for makeup with my acne and all, but I'm surely on the way, as I've recently gotten ahold of raw african black soap, and it's clearing things quite nicely. In fact, my face might be totally fine by the time I hop the pond. I've been thinking of being both a drag king and a drag queen, as the kind of "male" and "female" versions of myself.

My only question is this: I'm really not that much of an extrovert. I don't really interact with people too well, and when I do, it's during times I don't expect. The persona I kinda have in mind for my female persona is almost like the ditzy 20's flapper, the "Oops" kind. Has anybody done anything like that? Even if I'm not too much into getting into people's faces?