1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like a woman inside me

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rapha Lover, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Rapha Lover

Hello! I had a post about this, but this will be more complex

I'm questioning my gender. I see me biologically a man, but psychologically I'm a man and sometimes a woman.

In the last three years in my life, I change a lot of concepts in my mind about the world and myself and enabled I questioned about the male figure in society. I always be a sentimental boy, a lot of times I never see me like the ideal figure male that society wish and sometimes, I had curiosity to wear female clothes and have a behave like a woman. Maybe I can be... I don't know... bi-gender? Because, sometimes I fell like man, but another I feel like woman, but outside I'm wear like a boy but recently have wish wear a skirt, female boots and more.

Anyway, I am confused about this...
    I can't see me no more just a male cisgender inside...

2. ProtegeMoi

It seems to me that you have some exploring to do. I'm not into telling people what they are, but I will say that if you are questioning it - see where it takes you. Try on the clothes you want, be a more feminine version of yourself and find what makes you happy. As you figure out what you like and don't like you'll get closer to your answer.

Labels don't mean anything and I wish you the best in finding how you want to express your true self.