1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cross-dressing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CSD Pepelexa, Apr 19, 2015.

1. CSD Pepelexa

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I've recently realised that I'm genderfluid so now I want to buy some new female clothes for when I'm feeling more feminine. I am kind of concerned with what people's reactions will be, especially my parents', also the fact that I'm still in school with 11-18 year-olds will probably gain me some ridicule. I just want to know how well people reacted when you first started cross-dressing.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Generally just discrete smiles; and active encouragement by friends and classmates etc. :slight_smile:
    One tip I can give you is, if you walk into a room flashing a fancy laced skirt and some boots or something, don't walk with your head down! Always remember, you wear it because you're comfortable in it. Focus on that feeling of being comfortable and don't let people's confusion get you down!
    Take care and good luck, feel free to wall me or ask more questions! <3 (*hug*)

3. HarmfulLoverX

Hmm, well when I started cross-dressing people looked at me as if I suddenly turned lesbian. But fuck them. Who cares what other people think? You are you and don't listen to the haters!!!~
    Be frrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!~ :newcolor: :newcolor: :newcolor: :kiss: