1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I transgender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by edy, Apr 19, 2015.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I probably fit in the genderqueer spectrum more. But I don't really like that definition

Look, for years I had perceived myself as a gay person but something didn't feel 100% right. I'm only attracted to guys who find femininity attractive (straight or bisexual), not the case with most gay men I've known

I don't see myself being a woman for the rest of my life. But I'm getting tired of being a boy, as well.

I do have gender dysphoria, I hate being called "dude", "bro", "buddy", etc. I love my feminine attributes, the sole idea of loosing them is frightening!!!! I loved when I was a teenager because my body looked just like a woman's body, except for the breasts of course. I wish I could go back

I hate the hair of my body and my face (although I don't have much hair). I'm not sure if I should take hormones or not... I don't really hate all of my body, I just want to make it more feminine and still be me! I'm planning to buy a breastplate when my transition is complete. I wish I had more curves but in a natural way, no hormones because I would have to take them for the rest of my life and they would change me completely

Unfortunatelly, I wasn't born with a prominent butt either :tears::badgrin:

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe agender?

3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I hate that definition too, I don't like being called a "they"

4. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

wow I feel the same way sometimes. You may be genderqueer, but you can be whoever you want to be.

5. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    ugh! horrible definition lol

6. Acm

Acm Guest

Would you prefer to be addressed with female pronouns, and live life as a woman? You say you wish your body was more feminine, that could be some indication that you're trans.

7. DragKing692

I've learned not to bother with labels. Don't feel the need to call yourself anything but Edy. If that's your name that is.
    Best wishes,
    Bernie

8. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people

I wouldn't feel comfortable if people call me a she, when I still look like a he. I think femininity is something you must EARN, and I haven't.....yet

9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Stop labeling yourself how about human?

10. stephanieinpink

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Gender queer ? Well, around my friends and during the day I am a man, but at home I like wearing my fem ware. I have been with females and men, but usually anymore, dressed only as a sissy. I found out about 7 years ago (due to ED), that for me to have sex, is to be on my knees or bent over. I enjoy anal sex and found this has been the most enjoyable sex ever for me. When I am alone, it's masturbating with my anal toys (which I have quite of few in various sizes). Though I do have Ed (most of the time), after my anal masturbation and playing with my male clitty, I usually cum very hard. It's not as much fun as the real thing or a strap-on, but is satisfying

11. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Mmmmm Alright....

12. AlexTheGrey

How does one earn femininity? Did you earn masculinity? The phrasing is very bizarre to me.

Traits can be considered typically masculine or feminine (and that definition can change over time), and people have traits that can be in either category, but nobody earns them any more than they earn the air they breathe.

What is it exactly that you think you have to earn?

13. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    You know... learn how to walk gracefully, loose pounds

14. AlexTheGrey

In fairness, this doesn't really define femininity. I know women who couldn't walk gracefully if their life depended on it. And weight is certainly not something that stops someone from being feminine or masculine.

That said, I'll admit that in a way I've kinda bought into some of the female body stereotypes and would want to lose a bit of weight as well assuming I transitioned. But I also have to admit that it wouldn't make me any less female either way.