1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stereotypes and thoughts on bisexuality

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by vipco3, Apr 20, 2015.

1. vipco3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Many people have stereotypes on bisexuality and what it is and what these people do. What has it been in your experience, what stereotypes have you heard, and in general if you have a story feel free to add something. I've heard it isn't real, i'm faking it for attention, that I'm only in it for a threesome or to appear hot to guys, and even that it's just a phase. Many others as well. How about you? Any judgements being passed on you?:bang:

2. ProtegeMoi

Bi and Pan people can't be monogamous. We're going to get bored and cheat.

3. Im Hazel

People can go the other way, and say that everyone is bisexual to some degree. It's not quite as offensive, but it sure as hell isn't right. Just because there is a spectrum, it doesn't mean that most people are in he middle...

4. LostSaliimDream

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've recieved girlfriends thinking I'm gay and boyfriends thinking I am straight, that I'm attention seeking, it's a phase "I went through a bi-curious phase too", asked for a threesome, I'm attracted to everything that has brain activity, that I'm a cheater, that I'm infested with diseases, etc etc

5. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Uhm....shouldn't this be in the chit chat or oriantation section?
    (not to be rude it's just more people would see it that way...)