1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

concerned about… growth (+18)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by GayNurse95, Apr 20, 2015.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so, I am a trans man who started T just over one month ago..
    to be honest, I am not seeing much happen. I understand it has not been long though…
    I am just going to ask it…
    When will my dick (clit) get bigger? Mine is covered by the hood and is hard to use.
    what are things I can do to make it bigger?
    What are some of the best pumps (and affordable) ones I can buy?
    Will it ever grow at all? I am worried it won't…
    Will it ever get big enough to "jack off" with like a bio male?
    Any tips on Trans man masturbation?

I am 5'4 and about 117 pounds…
    it only sticks out 1/4 of an inch… and its really small… what can I do about this?
    Thanks...

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is TMI, but I'm almost 11 weeks on T (two months, two weeks) and I have no growth at all that I've noticed. Almost nothing at all.

Keep in mind you just started not too long ago, and other sources have said some guys notice growth almost right away and some a bit later on. These sources also add that noticeable growth is usually around the three month mark and you can expect growth to continue for a year or two, maybe even more.

You got time, so I wouldn't sweat it. You could do pumping, with sites like ToolShedToys selling some; but to be completely honest, I think you'll do fine without one for the time being. They can be pricey and you can do some damage if you aren't completely careful. Yeah, there are guys who do pump early on, but I think it would be a money saver to wait until you're further along down the road to worry about it. Again, your mileage is going to vary with what you're going to get--but since you are still super early on, you got time to see changes.