1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What next?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CaptiveLemon90, Apr 21, 2015.

1. CaptiveLemon90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I tried on a dress for the first time yesterday and it was great. But I don't know what to do now. I would like to come out to my Mom to make things easier (hiding who I am sucks) but I don't know if she would be accepting. I'd really like something to wear in public without anyone noticing.

2. Ronin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe you can find a news article about a trans* person and ask her what she thinks about it to test the waters?
    Maybe you can experiment with undergarments, maybe neutral shoes from the women's section, or neutral women's clothing (like t-shirts). Stuff like that. You could also maybe do subtle jewelry like a necklace and if you need to you can always tuck it under your shirt. I found initially just the fact that something came from the men's section to help a bit. You know, just to start with!

3. CaptiveLemon90

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only