1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning My Gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Pumpion, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Pumpion

So... I don't know what I am.
    Some days I feel like a girl and want to wear pretty dresses and skirts and do my makeup and stuff, but sometimes I also feel like a boy and want to wear boys clothes and bind my chest and that sort of thing. I have also had a couple of days where I just haven't felt like a boy or a girl and haven't known how I want to present myself (I still don't know how to present myself on those days), but sometimes when I feel like that I bind my chest but wear girly clothes, or leave my chest unbound and wear boys clothes. I am honestly really confused, especially because I don't know whether I prefer 'she/her' pronouns or 'they/them/their' pronouns.
    Idk, it probably makes no sense

2. Queero

You sound like you could be genderfluid to me.

#2 Queero, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gender expression doesn't define your gender identity. It doesn't matter how you dress on those days. If you feel like a girl some days, a boy some days, and neither some days, you could definitely be genderfluid.