1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rant about confusion

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by penta, Apr 22, 2015.

1. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just want to vent this, (long post)
    I have a really confusing day, my feelings are just totally mixed up and i feel like crying the whole time...
    I caught myself thinking this morning that life was so much easier when i still was in the closet. It's not that i don't like the person i am now but it's scary to be me at the moment.
    I'm so scared about how people see me and what they are thinking of me...
    I know i'm better off when i'm not closeted but a part of me wants to crawl back in to the shadows and hide, on the other hand i really don't want to feel like i felt the past years anymore.
    Then there is also the disphoria which got a lot worse ever since i came out, and the insecurity..
    All these feelings make me having doubts about being who i am now..
    I transitioned a little bit so far but now i'm not sure about how far i want to take this..
    I had thoughts of fully transitioning from male to female but i know my body is way to masculine to ever pass so i guess it would make things way more complicated.
    At the moment i still look male with a feminine touch i guess.
    it's just so confusing and all....
    What the heck am i, who am i....
    I'm sure that the whole thing about me wanting to be girly/a girl is not a fase because this feeling started about 20 years ago and even when i tried to get over it it didn't went away. it only gets stronger every day..
    anyway thanks for reading, feels nice to rant it somewhere.

#1 penta, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015