1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binder help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Matto_Corvo, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, originally me and my mom were going to see about me getting a breast reduction, not the top surgery I wanted but I can settle for now. I also know my insurance would cover a breast reduction.
    But...it seems some things have come up.
    A few years back my brother dated a girl for 2 months then married her and ran off to a different state with her. He eventually came back a few months later and he separated from her. They never got a divorce, though he had looked into it at one time. Now, years later he is looking into getting the divorce once again. He has no idea where the girl is or what she is up to, so that might complicated things. Another thing that might complicate things is he doesn't really have the money. My mom has $1700 set back in savings for the breast reduction. She offered to pay for his divorce, didn't bother to ask me what I thought but it is her money. My brother said that money is for me and he wasn't going to that to me. So not I feel terrible about that. I really really want/need that breast reduction, but I don't want to be selfish and take something from my brother either.
    And I mean, maybe I shouldn't get a breast reduction since I plan on getting top surgery sometime in the future anyway.

So now I have to figure out the whole binder thing, if it is even possible for me.
    I am around a DD, and I have a feeling that binders won't do much help,

2. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Binders are a bit troublesome for larger chests, but that isn't to say they don't work! I've seen a lot of people have really good effects with gc2b binders. I wouldn't recommend any other binders though, necessarily. A lot of them are made to squeeze your entire upper body, which can cause troubles with chests if there's a really large size difference. But gc2b doesn't have that problem and their binders are really nice and comfy so I'd try that out!

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're a bigger guy, finding the right binder can be tricky. It's not too impossible though. I've come across guys who are E's and F's and they get some impressive coverage. GC2b has binders that go as large as 5XL and Underworks has the same, but 4XL. I'd say take a look at the directions on their size charts and see where you fall. Thankfully their binders aren't too expensive, should be under $40 at least.

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    $40 is expensive to me, but I shall definitely take a look. It can't hurt to try. Kinda jealous of those guys with naturally small chest.

Thanks for the advice ^__^

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No problem. Just try to avoid binders on ebay, because they do you more harm than good.

6. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, so I've heard. I have a friend that does a lot of cosplay and she got a binder from Underworks after her one from ebay turn out to be horrid. That was actually the first time that I had heard of binders, when she got hers, and I wanted to get one right away.
    But at that point I was still in my deep little closet of denial. Didn't want people thinking I was trying to be a boy.