1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid stuff

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Matto_Corvo, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since I now realize I am genderfluid...

would that make transitioning a bad thing. I know when I was have a 'boy' day, for lack of a better word, I felt I should transition. But now I am having one of my more fem days and feel I am fine, that all I need to do is work out to get a slimier look and a breast reduction to help with the chest dysphoria I always have.

But lets say I want to start a very low does of T, you know get a slighlty more gender neutral look, which might serve me better...what can I expect from that? You know, face shape change (already have a pretty gender neutral face) and voice change, etc etc.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I would recommend caution about taking T. A low dose won't have a lesser effect, it will just take longer to take effect. It won't make you more neutral, it will masculinize you. So if that would be a problem, I would advise against taking it. It does make the face appear more masculine, and it gives a deeper voice, among other things.

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, thanks for that
    So I suppose slimming myself down and breast reduction are probably the best way to go. Money wise I prefer that option. Now to find exercises that decrease fat and build a little bit of muscle >__<