1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musings...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Invidia, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hmm... Where to start?
    Well, I've had this nagging thought in the back of my mind for the past week or so, would appreciate any feedback. I am not really questioning or venting... or maybe a little bit venting, but mostly musing, maybe questioning a little bit, but mostly musing, I'd say, though in a venting/questioning kind of way...
    ANYWAY
    With hindsight I feel I've always identified as transgender. Still do. I've been identifying as trigender for a little while now. I still don't think that is 'incorrect' if you, will, and I'm quite comfortable with the label.
    For me, being trigen means I never really feel like a girl or a guy or third gender (which is basically, like... a giddy kind of neutral feeling?). Rather, I at times feel more femme, or masculine, or third gen. I feel different in different situations, and shift in feeling and expression thusly. So far, so good.
    There's just a weeee bit of a problem. I prefer gender neutral pronouns, no doubt. And I don't identify as a girl, no doubt. However, I do feel my dominant gender is still female or femme or whatever... I know not whether I feel that trigender incorporates that... I won't hate on 'labelism'... but sometimes I'd just rather say transgender, F it, which I sometimes do...
    But gosh darn it, demigirl/demifluid wouldn't be entirely off either :bang: *sigh*

There are other more pressing threads here which deserve more attention, but this is bugging me, so if you've read this, I'd be glad if you could spare a word, or why not a dancing banana #NoNotLikeThat
    Thanks, lots of love <33

2. Alisa Arwen

(!) <3

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2015 at 09:07 PM ----------

I don't see why you can't identify as trigender and not have one side of it be more dominant.

3. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it sounds to me you are more like genderfluid or genderflex it just depends on the moment how you feel.
    Remember that everyone is unique and labels are just labels..
    You feel the way you feel and no label can change that.
    I myself identify as androgyne but the dominant gender is female at the moment even though i'm DMAB but i added the percentage to it to better describe how i feel because there is no label that fits me exactly.
    Labels are just made up things to generalize people.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

I would agree, however, it's like, nice to have one, at least I think so, kind of for fun or whatever, mostly for myself : ) but thanks for your kind words <3

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2015 at 10:36 PM ----------

Oh and btw, just in passing as they say, I'm not dysphoric about that my sex is male, but again, however, I'd kind of like to have breasts on the petite side + a vagina, always wanted those, especially the latter one :icon_redf and I hate my testicles...

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2015 at 10:56 PM ----------

I guess so... Hmm... I could be femme trigender? ^^

#4 Invidia, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  5. Im Hazel

(*hug*) As long as you are happy!

6. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

i can relate to the body part so much...i wish i had a female body with not too big breasts and a nice vagina instead of being flat chested and having the thing between my legs :dry:

and of course you can be a femme trigender if you feel that that's the thing that fits you

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

btw, I'd also like feedback from some trans* girls actually, lovez <3 Trans* girls of EC, I summon you! #Don'tLeaveMeHangingSisters

---------- Post added 27th Apr 2015 at 11:11 PM ----------

ImHazel, are you telepathic, you actually came here while I asked for you? :3 Tell me more, tell me more! ... please? :3 <3

and thanks again, penta! hugz (*hug*)

#7 Invidia, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  8. Alisa Arwen

From a philosophical standpoint...getting mildly towards some Greek or Hegelian philosophy...what is trigender in its purest form? What are its elements?

If you can work that out, then you might be able to see how you fit it.

9. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Hegelian... I don't like obscurity... I think I'll rather go for his disciple... JK xD

But well, that might be a good idea!
    Hmm... Trigenderism is a gender identity in which the subscribed person shifts between three seperate genders, the first two being male and female and the last one being a third gender identity X e.g. agender, neutral...

Which fits. It does. But can I identify with it when female dominates the other two... I'm not saying that I can't, I'm just not sure I entirely do... facewall needed I think :bang:

10. Lazuri

Have you ever considered riding the Swedish transition system just to get the body parts that you want?

11. Invidia

Invidia Guest

There's such a thing? : O And I have considered a partial transition... actually, I've been seriously thinking of removing my testicles for years, even looked up a little about it the other day (and I've done so before...) I'm scared though, I've read about side effects such as testosterone imbalance or whatever. Not that I'm usually pumped up with testosternoe all day (not at all), but... And I don't care about the kids thing either...
    As for breasts, yes I've thought about that too, though not as much... I think I would like it, but I can live without them.
    A v:***:g would be sweet, but then again, I don't know if that's even possible if I want to keep my peepee :icon_redf I mean, it's basically penis the entire way to number 2, and that's where a vagina would be supposed to be, right?
    Could you tell me some more about this Swedish transitioning system, Lazuri? *bats eyelid*