1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's adventure

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Outlier, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Outlier

I cut off all my hair today. Well, a stylist did it. I'm not sure what I think. I don't hate it, so that's a plus. I think I just don't like my hair period.... it's so damn soft and fluffy. I really didn't want to end up looking butch, but I think I do a bit... I think it's pretty much unavoidable at this point. (I so can not wait to start T!!!!!!)
    I also wore my binder out for the first time (to get said haircut). I liked it, but I just felt sooooo aware. I guess that's something you get used to.

I REALLY need clothes, but I'm so clueless. I wish I had someone who could go with me for guidance, but I don't. Being a big guy I can't shot just anywhere, and pant.... fucking pants!!! If they fit in the waist the legs are friggin tents, even more so for shorts. <<< this part is really more of an observation/vent.

Oh! Yeah... the first reactions I got to the haircut were from my kid's bus driver and aid, and they were. "Oh wow! I love it. It's beautiful." and "Woah. I like it. You're so brave, sister. You go girl!" :dry: thanks so much. *headdesk*