1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone else?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Matto_Corvo, May 1, 2015.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know this might sound crazy buttt...

I have these shorts that go down to my knees, but when I sit they go up to above mid thigh (weird right?). For the longest time I have been imagining that they are boxers when I sit. I don't actually own any boxers. No idea why I imagine that they are boxers.

Kinda also remember how in use to wish I could fit into those short shorts, though I knew I would never wear them in public. I wonder if back then I was trying to just fit into the image of a girl. Sometimes I still see a cute outfit that has short shorts and I feel the urge to wear it. Unkind of feel like because of that maybe I'm not trans which I know isn't true. It is just a doubt that pops up out of no where. I can stop wearing cute girl outfits easy enough and with no regert, but I know I would be miserable if in had to give up my boy's clothes.