1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by bunbun, May 3, 2015.

1. bunbun

bunbun Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello. I am new to this site, and I do not know much about this sort of thing. There are so many terms and it's pretty confusing. I'm thinking that I'm genderfluid. As I said, I don't know much about these things, so I don't know if it's right. My problem is that some days, I want to be a boy. I see boy clothes, I wish I could be one and wear them. I want to be in a mans body, lead a mans life. Other days I want to be a girl. I want to be in a woman's body, long hair, dresses. Other days I might not care at all what I am that day. I might not have that big urge to be a girl or the urge to be a guy that day, it's just "whatever." I'm rather confused. I just learning about genderfluid, bigender, and genderqueer. That's all I know, but I am still rather confused on if I am any of these or not. I've always gone by female, but some days I wish I wasn't. I just learned about these terms, and are rather confused on what I am. I deeply appreciate any help.

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me it sounds like you're right, you probably are genderfluid. :slight_smile:

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You sound like you could be genderfluid to me.

Bigender could work if you feel like you only switch between two genders (presumably male and female in your case).

Genderqueer is an umbrella term, so you could use it to describe yourself if you end up IDing as any nonbinary identity (so genderfluid and bigender are both included).

4. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Google can clear up a lot of stuff but it seems like genderfluid.