1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

explicit question: how does it feel to have sex with a neo-vagina?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Vanovic, May 4, 2015.

1. Vanovic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hope it's okay to ask this question.

Over the last few months, I'm constantly watching video blogs of trans women.
    I like men, but in general I don't like gay men ( not that I have something against it) but I always tend to fall in love with straight men. Since I was a kid I've been dreaming away on how I could be treated as a princess.

I've had sex with men and only one man could really please me but when I think of having a vagina and having sex with a man, it feels like heaven on earth. I envy women for being able to have sex with men that way.

But I have a very deep and low voice, I am very tall, my body is very masculine. I have big strong hands. Some time ago I dressed up like a woman ( not a drag queen, just a woman), wore a normal wig and it looked like I was a joke.

When I watch some video blogs I think: wow, good transition, but most of the time I think: I wouldn't be able to live that way.

Maybe I coul meet a gay or bisexual man that blows me away, but the thought of being a woman, being treated like a woman and having sex as a woman, it's just overpowering.

So I was wondering what the sex is like? How you would compare it to having M2M sex before?