1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to do this thing, but...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Axel Thing, May 10, 2015.

1. Axel Thing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so I was born a female and genetically have a large-busted family and am large busted, but I'm bigender and i want a binder, but i don't know where/ how to get a good one especially with my family around. I don't really trust them to come out at all, but I was also just going to get a breast reduction and a binder (but maybe I should just do partial testosterone therapy?), but again, I don't know how to be myself without people getting suspicious. If anyone has any advice AT ALL, it'll really help! Thank you!:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel you when it comes to family members being nosy and snooping around. It's the worst. With binders, websites like GC2B and Underworks have amazing products, especially for those who have bigger chests; and aren't too bad in terms of price. Sites like Point5CC have binder programs where they give to those in need for free (you'd need to cover the shipping fee, but that's about $8).

If you're worried about your family, is there a way you can get it sent to a friend's house and have them hold onto it for you? If you have a PO box, you should be able to have it sent there and you can pick it up when it arrives. The packing is totally discreet if that's something you're also worried about.

As a word of caution, don't invest in the cheap binders from ebay. They're not made very well and can do more harm than good, with someone breaking a rib from them.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel you when it comes to family members being nosy and snooping around. It's the worst. With binders, websites like GC2B and Underworks have amazing products, especially for those who have bigger chests; and aren't too bad in terms of price. Sites like Point5CC have binder programs where they give to those in need for free (you'd need to cover the shipping fee, but that's about $8).

If you're worried about your family, is there a way you can get it sent to a friend's house and have them hold onto it for you? If you have a PO box, you should be able to have it sent there and you can pick it up when it arrives. The packing is totally discreet if that's something you're also worried about.

As a word of caution, don't invest in the cheap binders from ebay. They're not made very well and can do more harm than good, with someone breaking a rib from them.

4. Axel Thing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks so much for the websites and the advice. I may be able to and I was probably going to get a PO box when I go to college anyway, so I'll probably do that. Thanks again.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone