1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Abdadhie, May 12, 2015.

1. Abdadhie

Yeah, this is a pretty vain question but anyway...

I'm genderfluid so I'll be changing my hair around a fair bit (once I come out) and I was wondering if I should grow my hair out or keep it short (for wigs ect).

Also, is it normal to have a wig? I'm not very experienced with this...

2. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

for now i say grow it, but still take care of them properly. its a lot easier and cheaper to have your hair cut short and styled instead of getting an extension then styled one day

i usually grow mine for 3 month before have them cut down and styled. if i hate the new style or it regrow and start shaping real weird i shave my head or buzz cut it myself and wait another 3 month before restyle them... The longest time i waited before getting my hair styled was 6 month and it itch my ear a lot.

i dont have a wig but i'd like to say that it is normal for people to have one or two of them

you are entitled of your body, you can do whatever you want if it pleases you
    ignore what people think and just be yourself