1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Have A Small Problem...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Howl, May 12, 2015.

1. Howl

FONT="Arial"]Well, it's kind of a big problem to me.
    (#1; my keyboard doesn't work properly so I can't type decently unless I spend thirty seconds fighting to push half the keys down >:I)

But the problem is that I'm going on an overnight trip for this program I'm in at school, and I really want to go. But the cabin situation. I'm not out at all in school and all the kids from the different schools we hang out with think I'm a guy, and it's great.
    But this one girl from my school constantly corrects people that I'm a female (and she even said that it irritates her when they call me by male pronouns) and then it makes everything awkward.
    But I'm scared. I don't want the girls from different schools sharing my cabin to get freaked/weirded out, but if I stay in the guy's cabins, the guys from my school would get freaked/weirded out.
    I told the teacher running it that I'm transgender, and she said that they're all really supportive of LGBTQ stuff there, and said there's another girl like me and that we might be sharing the same cabin. But I'm still scared. I want to come out to my classmates, but I'm scared to. I'm such a sensitive coward. >.<[/FONT]