1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g2cb binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by gayboyyyy, May 12, 2015.

1. gayboyyyy

Out Status:
    All but family
    Has anyone tried this brand for binders? I want to order one but I haven't been able to decide L or XL I did the measurements myself so idk how accurate they are i'm about 38 39 ish which is in the middle but I wear a large underworks one so idk. Also I heard that the full length one is better but I can't stand the underworks full length.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I have the half length one, I like it. I ended up needing a larger size that what I originally ordered, but I think I might just be bad at measuring, since I messed up on the underworks one too. They're very good about doing size exchanges though.

3. wanderinggirl

I can't advocate for them enough. The underworks one is super tight but gives me a uniboob and is really itchy; this one isn't as constricting but the shape is right on; it gives me a masculine shape and is still comfortable. And it's made out of some sporty underarmor-like material so it's way better... basically I def recommend it. I wear it pretty much every day; I've all but stopped wearing my tri-top.

I don't know about sizing; it doesn't correspond to underworks (I'm a medium in underworks and a small in GCB) so look at their website. Oh yeah and it's run by a genderqueer person so they clearly know what they're doing. It's a cool company to support

4. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have one from GC2b, but I've heard nothing but good things about them.

5. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've heard great things about gc2b. Regarding sizing, when in doubt, go up a size. Getting a binder that's too small is never a good idea, so better to be safe than sorry.

6. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never tried that brand, but they say always get a size up if your in-between sizes.

7. Queero

I've always heard to go up a size if you're in-between.

I haven't had a g2cb yet, but I have heard nothing but good about them, and this is the first one I want to try.