1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender-fluid or Trans (FTM)?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hawk, May 12, 2015.

1. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Recently
    I started questioning my sexuality about a year ago, and came to the conclusion that maybe I'm gender-fluid, though I always tend to have VERY dysphoric days (about one a month for about a week or so) and vivid dreams about having a penis (when I wake up after having them, I get extremely dysphoric). Then-again, it's only about once a month for about a week when I have dysphoria this bad.
    Also, (some days it's worse than others, but) I tend to get self-conscious about my chest, (more-so when I'm wearing a bra as they accentuate them).

As a child
    As a child, I had a few classmates start a rumor that I was born a boy, but got a sex-change to be female cause my parents already had a boy.
    Also, when I was younger instead of wearing a swimsuit, I'd wear a pair of shorts and run through the sprinkler with my brother (this was at home).
    I always considered myself a "tomboy" growing up, as I wasn't into the "girly things" like Barbies, or make-up (still not), etc.