1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by somegirl, May 13, 2015.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So last night I blinded my chest with a bandage for the first time. I know some people will say it's not a heathy way to do it etc but I just wanted to try it and see what it felt like. I always thought I was transgender, but I was too worried about going ahead with anything. So this was a massive step for me. As soon as I did it and looked in the mirror, I just couldn't help but smile. I have a masculine build anyway, but to be flat (or atleast semi flat) chested made me so happy. In that moment, I really felt like I was a boy and it just made me smile.

So my next step is to get a binder. And I was wandering if anyone had any suggestions on where to get them from? I live in the UK and most of the ones I have found are from America. So any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And if anyone could help with sizings also. Thankyou!

2. Cynder

You could try the Morph binder exchange, which gives free ones to people who can't buy their own, which is based somewhere out there (sorry I'm not sure actually where), and you could order online from many places, T-kingdom is based in Taiwan, but their sizes run small because it is Asian and many people dislike their binders; there is Underworks, which I think is based in the US, but might have international shipping, and I have always heard good things about their binders. There are also some other online shops you can google, or you can even buy some on Amazon.com, which has a range of binders that people are selling.

Good Luck!