1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bigender? Binder Help?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by David21201, May 14, 2015.

1. David21201

OK so I believe I am bigender because i have my guy times and my girl times and it tends to vary. It sucks because I like being called and mistaken for a guy even when I'm having feminine days... How do I explain bigender to people?

It gets kinda annoying with my breasts though and I've been looking at binders. Right now I have been binding with and Ace Bandage or several sports bras. I know its not safe, but its the only thing I can do right now since I can't buy I binder because I am low on money and don't want my parents to really bug me about it. (I can always say its for cosplay). Does anyone know binding tips I can use in the meantime? Do you also know places I can get binders?

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I know you know it isn't safe, but seriously don't use ace bandages. They can really hurt you.

You could try making a homemade binder from tights, or sewing one if you know how. Layering clothes can also help, but it sucks during hot weather. There's also a method where you can roll up a camisole undershirt and that supposedly works, although I've never tried it.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ace bandages will tighten every time you breathe. This over time could lead to damage that leads you to be unable to bind. So, please, stop using those. It's not worth losing your ability to bind in the future over.

4. David21201

The camisole with the built in "bra" thing?

5. Acm

Acm Guest

Yes. If you search "camisole binder tutorial" it should come up. Like I said, I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure, but I've heard it can work.

6. David21201

So, I binded using the camisole idea Acm gave me and it worked when i paired it with two sports bras and guess what? I ACTUALLY PASSED AS A BOY.... until i had to take of my damn hat but still...

I hate when I'm having my guy days when my period starts... worst thing ever because i feel extremly bad and crappy and dysphoric... advice?