1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kinda curious

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by alien on online, May 16, 2015.

1. alien on online

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay I'm never been good at this but anyway here's my best shot. so the story starts around the start of last year when it finally clicked that I was gay. About half though the year I started to wonder how do I know I'm a guy . I have never felt like one but then again I don't really feel like a girl ether. I just kinda feel like me . I don't really know how to explain it. I have been thinking for on and off for about 6 months. Whenever I say things like I'm a man or woman it just feels odd.
    and sorry for spelling mistakes my auto correct can be a problem
    So to my question how does one know these things?

2. Drednaught

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could have no gender, it's definitely possible. A person without gender is called "agender" and it sounds like you could be agender. Does it sound right to you that you would rather be recognized as a person, not as a man or woman? How do you feel about the "he," "she," and "they" pronouns? Do you prefer a specific one, or does it make no difference for you? Also, how do you feel about doing certain activities that are usually considered masculine or feminine?

3. alien on online

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am going to do some research on this agender
    Thank you for your quick response (I'm still working out this site works on phone )

#3 alien on online, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
  4. Drednaught

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here are some other terms you can search up on if you don't feel like agender fits you.

1. Genderqueer
    2. Neutrois
    3. Gender-nonconforming
    4. Gender-Fluid (tip: if you're gender-fluid, you can switch between any gender)

Good luck :slight_smile: