1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help to find out my gender identidy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by CreativeBiscuit, May 19, 2015.

1. CreativeBiscuit

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hello, I was in here asking for help a year ago, I just tough I was a guy with a girl mind and I just decided to go with it, but now I'm getting dreams about wearing a dress and coming out to my mom as a female trans and I feel good about it, and after I wake up i get the urge of coming out to my mom, I don't know what is happening to me, do I have disphoria? am I just a guy with a girly mind? or I am a trans? I just can't take it anymore, I don't know what to think anymore, as time advances my feelings are getting stronger, I'm convinced my mom to get me to a psychologist and will go with him/her in a few days, but she doesn't know the reason of why i need the psychologist, so I'm here to share again my story to get your opinions I'm sorry if I didn't gave enough info on it, if you want to know more you can ask me
    can you help me to find out what's going on with me please?

2. Acm

Acm Guest

Do you feel uncomfortable being male at all? How would you feel about having a female body, or living as a woman?

3. CreativeBiscuit

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't feel uncomfortable with my male body, though I hate having hair everywhere, but I think I would be happy with a female body

4. Jediknight36

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sounds like you are at least genderqueer, but I'm still new to this.