1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Velcro binder recommendations?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by darkcomesoon, May 27, 2015.

1. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know the general recommendations for binders (underworks, gc2b, etc.), but I'm wondering if anyone knows specifically what companies make good (preferably not too horrible expensive) velcro binders. I can't use any other type of binder, but I find that velcro binders are less commonly talked about so I know less about them.

2. Miko

Miko Guest

I occasionally wear binders for the aesthetic and sometimes during sports in place of a sport bra, so I'm not wearing them all day as an FtM might but I can defiantly recommend this binder, it's the one I have and it's awesome. The only draw back is it's a bit too vest like and not bra-like enough for me, but again, probably not an issue for an FtM. ^-^

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also have that binder. It is a good binder. The problem that I have with velcro binders in that they get caught on my t-shirts. They work well for me well though when my shoulder is messed up.