1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to cope with dysphoria?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nikil, May 28, 2015.

1. Nikil

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hey there,
    To introduce myself i'm ftm. But i cope so hard with my body dysphoria. And my parents or everybody says how the sense of life is to have your own babys and that makes me even more bad with my dysphoria(yeah the missing part down there). Like everything that happens to me reminds me again and again for dysphoria . Its stupid how the people around me are so selfish and narrow. I want too to have my own kids but biolagically impossible. I find it even harder to cope with depression and dysphoria. And from time to time i get so anxious that noone will believe me im a boy. I feel every day just passing without any reason to be alive .Any tips how to feel better? :icon_sad:

#1 Nikil, May 28, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
  2. thesonoferik

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Finding someone to talk with it about is good, especially for the depression. Just getting it off your chest makes it more manageable. As far as dysphoria goes I don't know if you have publicly come out as trans, but I haven't and it helps me to just dress how I want at home alone.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    The main thing I do is to try to set off time to release it... try to get some of it out of my system rather than just bottling it up...

That's just me though.

Oh and the hope of transitioning is what keeps me standing up.

If you can find someone supportive that's good.

Hugs <3