1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hurt over a joke...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AfraidandAlone, May 29, 2015.

1. AfraidandAlone

im not eve really sure where to start... i dont even know why this has me so up set because i know it was a harmless joke. we use hand held computers at work for any thing inventory related. my password had expired so i had just been using a coworkers. the other day our computer system went down and every thing some how got reset so i had to go get my login info reset for the computers. as i was loging in to one i made the joke that i could be my self again because i could log on to my own account. my co worker then made the joke that oh you are finaly coming out as a girl? we laughd and left it at that. it isnt the first time some one has made a joke like that but it is the first time it has botherd me so much. the amountnof pregnant women i have been seeing where ever i go hasnt really helped things either. just another reminder of somthing i will never get to experience. :confused: