1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clothing question

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by poopledum, May 30, 2015.

1. poopledum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I generally don't wear shorts, I guess I'm a bit self conscious about how skinny my legs are. However it's summer and it's bloody hot and I'm tired of feeling so sweaty all the time (TMI soz).

I didn't really like the look of any of the women's shorts in the shops, so I bought some skinny fit men's chino shorts online. When I'm standing, I'm pretty happy with they way they look.

I generally wear regular fit/ slim fit jeans, not skinny ones. When I squat/sit down cross-legged the shorts I bought seem to ride up a lot and kinda 'stay there' until I walk a couple of steps or jump up and down a bit. So my question is: is it normal for skinny fitting shorts to ride up so much and just 'stick'? Or is the problem because I bought men's shorts and I'm not filling up the bit of extra room in the crotch properly?

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It really depends on how the shorts are made. I've had some that ride up like that. It's annoying to me.. I've had others that have not ridden up on me.

3. poopledum

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah next time I think I'll try slim fit and see if I prefer those. For now I'll just adjust these by shoving my hands in my pockets whenever I stand up lol

4. suninthesky

Most guys shorts ride up when I sit down. I think it has to do more with the hip difference than the crotch. I get a skinny fit with an inch larger around the waist than I absolutely need and that solves the problem for me. So if I would get 30/32 for jeans I'd snag a pair of 31/32 if I ever found them.